boredpost2: Microsoft Surface RT (PT1)
Oooh... Interesting...
In the age where owning two types of devices is a necessity, I can't help but just cry... But why?
I introduce you this nugget: the Chuwi HeroBook Air! With a budget-but-sufficient Intel Celeron n4020, 4GBs of RAM and prebuilt 128GB ssd! (It was running Windows 10 but I later installed EndeavourOS because Windows sucks)
"Your KDE Plasma theme looks like an amalgamation" ...I know.
...It broke. Or more specifically I broke it.
One of the main reasons why I shouldn't even trust myself with most tech, but somehow my main driver phone is still alive???
That aside, i already forgot that misery I bought upon myself. I could've used it for many, many more useful... with an actual purpose, but I gotta be careful next time... IT JUST HAD THE MOST SHITTIEST BUILD QUALITY!
Enough with the disappointment nugget... aaaand enter the new one....which is more of a headache!!!
... the... Surface... RT....
I actually don't have this nugget yet physically as of posting this, but I WILL GET THIS.BUT WHY??????? THAT NUGGET ALSO SUCKS!!!!!
Okay, okay, i hear you sheesh... Ahem.
The Surface RT. Or more like Windows Surface RT... Or the Microsoft Surface with Windows RT... Or Microsoft's early attempt on porting Windows to ARM... oh wait was that thing already real?
A failure mostly. Has its on charm... LIKE HEY IT RUNS WINDOWS 8, THE FAILURE OS!
... though calling it an failure would be an exaggeration, so let's put it as an OS which could've succeeded if it had proper feature implementation and actually installed on the right type of devices it was meant to be put on...
Running with Windows 8- i mean Windows RT (huh...), 2GBs of RAM, and an NVidia Tegra 3. Wow.
(it was 23:16 as of posting this so I will continue when I have time or i get bored in class tomorrow)

